Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jeggings!

I must admit, I have been hit by the jeggings bug! Some of you might be asking, what are jeggings, and in short they are jean - leggings, hence, jeggings! As, I am sure you are all aware, leggings and skinny jeans have taken over the fashion world, especially during these cold months. They are perfect to wear with sweaters and boots, and my-oh-my they are comfortable.
I feel like I came into the jeggings party a little late. At first I resisted the skinny jeans look, because frankly, I am not a size 2 and I really didn't think they would like flattering. So I purchased some Paige skinny jeans to test how I liked them and surprisingly they weren't too unflattering, I liked them with heels, flats and boots, but the problem was like normal jeans, they tended to stretch out as soon I wore them, which left for an unflattering look. So I tried once again and this time bought some Joe's Jeans jeggings, and I am in love! They are as soft as cotton leggings, yet have the look of skinny jeans. Perfect to wear with boots, as there is no bunching and with sweaters, or flowy tops.

Here are a some of my favorite jegging options...



James Jeans Joes Jeans Paige Premium Denim
Twiggy Idol Jeggings Black Corduroy Jeggings Contrast Verdugo Jegging
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment